SSL Stream peer.
|int||accept_stream ( StreamPeer stream )|
|int||connect_to_stream ( StreamPeer stream, bool validate_certs=false, String for_hostname=”” )|
|void||disconnect_from_stream ( )|
|int||get_status ( ) const|
- STATUS_DISCONNECTED = 0 — A status representing a
StreamPeerSSLthat is disconnected.
- STATUS_CONNECTED = 1 — A status representing a
StreamPeerSSLthat is connected to a host.
- STATUS_ERROR_NO_CERTIFICATE = 2 — An errot status that shows the peer did not present a SSL certificate and validation was requested.
- STATUS_ERROR_HOSTNAME_MISMATCH = 3 — An error status that shows a mismatch in the SSL certificate domain presented by the host and the domain requested for validation.
SSL Stream peer. This object can be used to connect to SSL servers.
Member Function Description¶
Connect to a peer using an underlying StreamPeer “stream”, when “validate_certs” is true,
StreamPeerSSL will validate that the certificate presented by the peer matches the “for_hostname”.
- void disconnect_from_stream ( )
Disconnect from host.
- int get_status ( ) const
Return the status of the connection, one of STATUS_* enum.